A great extended returns policy…
…and free returns on furniture, sofas, chairs, mirrors, lighting & rugs, so that you can shop confidently knowing you can return things if they are not suitable.
Den’s extended returns policy allows you to return goods for a refund so you can shop with peace of mind. In order to arrange a return, simply contact us within 14 days of receiving your goods and we can confirm the next steps for you. Our team are available 5 days a week.
Monday to Friday: 09.00 – 17.00
Phone: +44(0)161 761 3601
If you are not delighted with the products that you have chosen or if you need to return them for any reason, you can do so within 14 days of receipt. We will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, unwashed and with the original packaging.
This 14 day guarantee doesn’t apply to non-standard, customised or special order products [see more on this below] nor to cut by the meter wallpaper or fabric.
Simply email us at info@den-living or call us on +44(0)161 761 3601
to inform us of your intention to return and we’ll do the rest.
Our returns policy does not affect your legal and statutory consumer rights.
All purchased items should be collected within 7 days from our premises.
A storage charge of £20 per week plus vat will be charged on all items not collected
after 7 days.
All outstanding storage charges will need to be paid before any items are
Any items not collected after 6 months will be disposed of without any.
further notice to you.
Card Scheme Terms and Conditions
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and “Den Living”. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments of Den Living invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions. Den Living accepts the following cards:
• American Express
You warrant that:
• You are 18 years of age or over.
• You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
• The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
• You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
• The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in GBP currency. All payments are debited to Den Living. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Den Living’s records. Credit card payments are secure:
• Payments will be processed directly by Payzone UK Limited (GBP transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
• Den Living does not store in any way your credit card details.
• If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
• If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Den Living will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
• If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of Den Livings Services.
• Den Living will confirm your payment details via email.
By using Den Livings online credit card facilities, you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Den Living website